EA Homes had a successful night at the 2017 Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association’s OBIE Awards, taking home 15 awards including three “Best Building Design” honors for model homes at their Larkspur, Edenton and Harlow communities.
“We are thrilled to take home 15 OBIE Awards this year,” said Jenny NeSmith, marketing director at EA Homes. “We strive to build homes of the highest quality for our buyers through innovative design, meaningful experiences, the best locations and an unparalleled builder partnership. Each of the OBIE Awards we received this year reflects that mission and proves that our approach to marketing and design generates results.”
EA Homes took home top honors in the model design categories in several price segments, and their amenity offerings at Harlow, a master-planned townhome community in Alpharetta, Georgia that focuses on events and offers residents a bocce court, Harlow Hall central gathering space, vegetable garden and other shared amenities, took home a silver honor, while Haddonfield’s stunning pool and tennis amenities won gold. Vanessa Hunter, EA Homes’ online specialist who offers personal guidance and expertise to buyers throughout the exploration and buying process, was also honored for her contribution to the team’s success.
Additionally, EA Homes earned seven marketing honors for their innovative “Comfortable Luxury” campaign for both online and offline outreach programs.
This year, The Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association celebrates its 37th annual OBIE Awards recognizing outstanding achievements in marketing, remodeling and personal achievement in new home building in and around metro Atlanta.
A full list of EA Homes’ 2017 OBIE Awards is as follows:
Building & Model Design Categories – Gold:
- Ashland at Larkspur – Best Building Design, Detached Model ($600-700k)
- Telfaire at Edenton – Best Building Design, Attached Model ($500-600k)
- Charleston at Harlow – Best Building Design, Attached Model ($600-700k)
- Haddonfield – Best Amenity Package
Building & Model Design Categories – Silver:
- Harlow – Best Amenity Package
- Larkspur – Best Landscape Design
- Alexander at Larkspur – Best Interior, Detached Model Design ($300-400k)
Online Specialist of the Year – Vanessa Hunter
Marketing Categories – Gold:
- Best Magazine Ad – Comfortable Luxury
- Best Video – ‘What is Comfortable Luxury’
- Best Marketing Campaign Promotion – ‘One Step Ahead’
Marketing Categories – Silver:
- Best Consumer Direct Mail Program – Edenton & Havenridge
- Best Advertising Campaign – ‘Live in Comfortable Luxury’
- Best Online Banner Ad – ‘Live in Comfortable Luxury’
- Best E-mail Marketing Message – Larkspur House Hunt
For more information on EA Homes’ award-winning communities, visit www.eahomes.com.