At the crossroads of Kirkwood, East Lake and Oakhurst, Bixton is a fresh, stylish and playful place to connect. Designed to face
toward the neighborhood yet create its own sense of place, Bixton brings a porch-sitting, kids-playing, street-light popping on kind
life, with a few unexpected smiles of art woven into the tapestry. This is a place to live, enjoy and soak up the neighborhood. Just
sure you’re home for supper.
Homes from the $500s
- Simple, clean architecture
- Amidst the vibrant neighborhoods, the modern farmhouse design offers open living, inviting porches and comfort-driven, stylish
- Connect with community
- Pop over to the shops at Kirkwood. Walk a block or two to drinks and dinner at Hosea + 2nd. Work out at the YMCA just down the
Bixton offers the dynamic, walkable lifestyle only found in intown Atlanta.
- Top-ranked neighborhood charter school
- Just across the street, high-performing Drew Charter School serves students Pre-k through 12th grade with an innovative
learning approach and STEAM curriculum.